73rd B.C.T.A. Annual General Meeting & Convention
April 20st – 22nd, 2018
All events at the Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre
SO MUCH TO DO!!
- Contests, Demonstrations, Awards, Games, Raffles, 50/50 Draws, Craft Tables!
- Mens & Ladies Beaver Toss, Kids Muskrat Toss!
- Business Meeting, BCTA Executive Reports, Discussions, Elections!
- Special Presentations & Speakers!
- Dinner, Dance, Fellowship, Banquet, Entertainment!
- And SO MUCH MORE!! Meet old friends and make some new ones!
Annual BCTA Photo Contest
Bring us your best shot!
Don’t forget our annual BCTA Photo Contest, and take your cameras when you’re out on the trapline! The competition will be open to both adults and juniors, and prizes will be awarded in each of three categories:
- Best photo on the trapline
- Best wildlife photo
- Best scenic picture
- Photos must be trapping or trapline related.
- They can be scenery, wildlife, or life on the line.
- Photos must be either 4" x 6" or 5" x 7"
- On a separate piece of paper please identify who took the photo
- Identify who’s in the photo (if applicable)
- Provide a brief caption.
- Photos must be printed (not emailed)
- Photos must be unframed
- Photos will remain the property of the BCTA after the contest.
- You must be a paid-up member of the BCTA to enter the contest
Please send your entries before April 1st to BCTA Photo Contest, PO Box 1063, Prince George, BC V2L 4V2.
Or bring them with you and present them at the convention on the Friday morning.
We look forward to seeing what you see out in the field in our beautiful province!
Each year we have a licenced BCTA Raffle as a major fundraiser. Please check back soon for updated information!
Beaver Tail Contest!
So, you caught a huge beaver!
The tail looks like a canoe paddle – it’s the biggest beaver tail ever.
Bring that tail to the convention in April. Prizes for the largest tail in Women’s, Men’s and Junior category.
Let’s see how they all measure up!
(You must be a paid-up BCTA member to enter.)